Business Consulting Services
Our business consulting services is a easy 6 step process to begin your successful business journey. Book our business consulting curated specific services for three months, six months or one-year. Christina and team will walk you through each step to build a six-figure business. Results may vary.
Before becoming a business consulting client please follow these steps:
1. Schedule an Free15-20 minute intake at https://bit.ly/ConsultingwithChristina
During the intake you will be advise to submit a non-disclosure agreement before being scheduled for a one-hour paid business assessment. Submitting a non-disclosure agreement will protect your business ideas and any conversation related to your business.
2. Schedule your one-hour paid business assessment to share intricate details about your business in order for us to provide insight to what your business need to become more successful..
3. After your one-hour assessment we will create a proposal of your business needs, outlining our discussion, our insight and how we are able to assist you to reaching six figures in your business. Package option information details will be sent to you.
4. We will follow up with you via telephone or your option of contact within 3 business days after proposal submission to discuss moving forward and your package option.
5. Once your package option is determined, a contract will be sent for signature and your initial deposit.
6. Appointment for 1st consultation is made within 24 hours of initial deposit.
Please contact office before booking Non-Profit Services.
Small Business Grant Application Assistance
Are you looking for writing support and submission with your grant application? Look no further! Christina L Turner Enterprises, Inc offers complete grant application assistance to help you obtain the funding you need for your small business or project. We have included other services such as grant writing, proofreading, budget creation, and more.
We have an exceptional track record of helping clients secure grant funding for small businesses and non-profits. We are thoroughly knowledgeable of the grant application process. We have a clear understanding what funders are looking for what is needed to have a competitive grant application.
In addition to small business grant application assistance, we also offer one-on-one coaching to help you navigate the application process and provide feedback on your application submission materials. Our goal is to ensure that your grant application is presented in the best light it can be and to increase your chances of being funded.
Don't allow fear of the grant application process to hold you back from achieving your business goal to being funded. Start today to learn more about how we can help you “Get The Money Honey©️”.